steady-state solar simulation
neonsee designs, manufactures and distributes cutting-edge illumination systems for the testing of photovoltaic, automotive, aerospace and life science components under simulated sunlight. Our core competence is the imitation of natural sunlight and its integration into versatile laboratory set-ups. neonsee instruments are made for precisely reproducing the special characteristics of solar irradiance like they appear in earth, near earth and deep space environments.
Thanks to our international network and excellent partners, we incorporate smart solutions into our high-end products. We provide off-the-shelf and custom turnkey solutions to satisfy a wide range of application needs for both: industry and research institutions. Our engineering expertise provides the understanding to support your innovation. Challenge us with your project – we are looking forward to review your requirements.
neonsee sun simulation technology is unique in many ways which enables us to offer outstanding performance to our customers…
- Steady-state allows for special applications such as thermal-balance testing
- Single source illumination saves money and maintenance
- Step-less full range irradiance control for linearity measurements
- Ultra-low beam divergence enables hot-spot and sun sensor characterization
- Spectral tuning: Customized spectral ranges to fit your application
- Stable uniformity across entire illumination area
- Excellent long term stability of spectrum and irradiance
- UV enabled versions for aerospace type approval testing
neonsee‘s core competency is the ability to integrate novel measurement technology and data processing in intuitive, highly accessible systems. We offer our customers industry leading solar simulation. Founded in 2009 as a spin-off of ISC Konstanz and the University of Toronto, neonsee is party to the synergies of an excellent research network. Our on going collaborations in the development of new instruments, ensures that our systems address the needs of current technology trends and hold true to their research pedigree. Thanks to SpaceTech, being our mother company, we can make use of a long term heritage in space applications and know-how. We provide unique solutions that address our customer’s specific needs, allowing them to take their innovative ideas to the next level.